Celebrity Eclipse Cruise Review by ukellie: Quality

Quality

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Southampton

set sail from southampton embarkation was a breeze

Cabin 1590 aqua class was lovely not sure I would travel aqua again unless it was a free upgrade cabin attendants were ok nothing special I do wonder that paying gratuities up front affects the service ?

Weather, well that wasn't good 8 days till we saw the sun and a bit of sea sickness

Entertainment on the whole very good although felt the cruise shows lacked something !!

The choir were fantastic Chico did a fantastic job - will be a cruise director one day as will Ron both got talent

We chose to dine in the MDR better atmosphere than blu and our waiters AManni and I have forgot the head waiters name. Both were fab as was the wine waiter mario

All food was excellent thankfully not too many pounds gained must of been all those stairs I climbed

The excursions were expensive for what they were

The free drinks package was excellent

All in all an excellent More cruise and would defiantly recommend the ship Less

Read more Celebrity Eclipse cruise reviews >>