Disney Dream Cruise Review by phares24: A DREAM COME TRUE..

phares24

A DREAM COME TRUE..

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

For our first cruise ever, Disney Dream was truly a magical experience for our family of 3 (2 adults, 1 child-8yrs). We took a 4 night Bahama cruise with ports in Nassau and Castaway Cay. Stayed at the Disney s Art of Animation for our Pre and Post Cruise stay. That was okay but wont ever stay there again!

It was very crowded but we found a way to enjoy many of the cruises activities to get away from the chaotic crowds. The first 2 days of cruising we stayed away from the pool areas and were able to enjoy the 3-D movies, detective games, oceaneers club, incredible theater shows, and dinner at Palo's. We decided to stay aboard at port in Nassau..didn't like the looks of the area and don't enjoy shopping in a flea market setting. This is when we were able to make our way to the pool areas and had the time of our lives. We were able to ride the Auquaduck 4 times in a row with no waiting. My daughter found a friend and continued to ride it for the next several hours nonstop. My More husband was done after the 4th time. Me and my husband were able to relax in the Mickey pool and watch our daughter have the time of her life!

We did get off for about 2 hours in Castaway Cay. It is a beautiful island and the Ocean waters were so clear and cool. Felt great since it was really hot that day. We didn't have to do any of the extrusions since there were so many fish in the shallow waters that swam right up and let you look at them. Once back aboard the ship we headed back up to the pool area and once again had the times of our lives. We also watched Disney movies on a big screen TV while relaxing in the pools. It was awesome and I felt like a kid again.

My daughter loved the Oceaneers Club and Lab area. She went every evening and begged for us to let her stay longer when we would go pick her up. Love that each child had to be scanned in and out by a special bracelet she wore the entire time and we had to provide our ID and special password before we were able to take her out. I didn't worry about her at all during the entire cruise.

The dining areas were spectacular. The food choices were all great and tasted awesome. They were great about my husbands food allergies and assured his safety at each and every meal. Our servers and room hostess were all great.

I can't wait to go on another Disney cruise in the future. Less

Read more Disney Dream cruise reviews >>