Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by HeWhoAngersYou

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Carnival Breeze Cruise Review by HeWhoAngersYou
Carnival Breeze
Carnival Breeze
Member Name: HeWhoAngersYou
Cruise Date: February 2013
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Carnival Breeze Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Easy Breezy time, A Fantastic trip

This was our (wife and I) second cruise. Arrived @ port of Miami and was amazed how fast we got through checking in and getting onboard. When we entered the ship we were floored at how beautiful the ship was. It wasn't long before I found my way to The Guys Burger Joint and had an incredible burger, make that 2 burgers. After that off to our room to see if our luggage was there. It was. Got it all put away and went back topside to see us pull out of port.

From the moment we left until our return we did not have one bad experience on this ship. Not one. Butch was our cruise director, he kept the activities fun. We stayed in an interior room on the spa deck, very quiet at night, very relaxing. Took in all the shows over the 6 days, Karaoke, danced on lido, did excursions, (Dunns River Falls was incredible) ,played in the water-park, climbed the rope course, played hasbro games, played some bingo. the comedy shows were hilarious (you will need to get there a bit early for a seat). The ship is just gorgeous. we tried to experience everything we could, you name it we tried it. very little in the casino for the simple fact people smoke in there. (x smoker) We met new friends (our across the hall neighbors) actually first met them at dinner (we elected to not be loaners like we did on previous cruise). Glad we did. Do not hesitate to meet new people at dinner. We also ate in our dining room morning, noon and night. Not one bad meal. Chocolate melting cake is too die for. Our room stewards and our wait staff in our dining room were outstanding. We are going on another Cruise next Feb on her sister ship and hope it's as wonderful as this trip had been for us.

Next trip will be Me my wife, my Mom (never been on a cruise) My Son returning from the military (never been on a cruise) and our grandson he is 3 and you guessed it (never been on a cruise) I can't wait. Sence we have found cruising we will NEVER take another form of vacation again. I love the fact that I can leave my room a desheviled mess ad when I return its clean, with mints and towel animals even, that never happens at home. I Have lots of videos on youtube channel from the Carnival Breeze, feel free to check them out on my channel https://www.youtube.com/user/ragmanT

Publication Date: 11/24/13