Vision of the Seas Cruise Review by RRock: Great first cruise for my mom

RRock
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Vision of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Great first cruise for my mom

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Bahamas

We took a 3 day cruise. My mom is still raving about the food! We took anytime dining on Deck five Aquarius dining rooms. We sat at table 3 both nights. Charlene Lawrence and Robert we our servers - I can't say enough good things about these two. The food itself was amazing... the gluten free bread is to die for!! Not to mention the roast beef you could cut with a spoon! The only issue it that the food could have been hotter - temperature wise - but that is only because we are both slow eaters.

The entertainment was great, the people were very nice and really went out of their way to be helpful.

O'h and the Shopping in the Bahammas was amazing!

Getting off the ship when the cruise was finished - was very difficult it took 45 minutes - I am sure that there was a reason the staff seemed confused - unfortunately this confusion almost made us late for our flight! We followed the cruise line recommendation and our flight was 3 hours after docking! Less

Read more Vision of the Seas cruise reviews >>