AmaCello Cruise Review by cdavis3017: Awesome experience!

cdavis3017
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on AmaCello Europe - River Cruise Cruises

Awesome experience!

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Amsterdam

My husband and I sailed on the Amacello from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam on the Rhine River from November 1st to November 8th. I have never been on a cruise before. What a great experience from the 1st moment we arrived! Dragan, our Cruise Director, greeted us at our taxi! We were quite early to the ship and he invited us on the ship for lunch and a tour! He was amazing the whole cruise! Amacello is lucky to have such a wonderful employee! He is wonderful at his job!

The food was delicious, the rooms were comfortable, the staff was so friendly and worked tirelessly to please passengers. Every day we had two to three choices of excursions. All of our guides were locals and very knowledgeable and funny! I loved every stop. The entertainment was great. I have only great things to say about this cruise and especially our cruise director, Dragan. This was a trip of a life time! Less

Read more AmaCello cruise reviews >>