AmaCello Cruise Review by cdavis3017

Member Name: cdavis3017
Cruise Date: November 2013
Embarkation: Amsterdam
Destination: Europe River
See More About: AmaCello Cruise Reviews | Europe River Cruise Reviews | AmaWaterways Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: AmaCello Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Awesome experience!

My husband and I sailed on the Amacello from Basel, Switzerland to Amsterdam on the Rhine River from November 1st to November 8th. I have never been on a cruise before. What a great experience from the 1st moment we arrived! Dragan, our Cruise Director, greeted us at our taxi! We were quite early to the ship and he invited us on the ship for lunch and a tour! He was amazing the whole cruise! Amacello is lucky to have such a wonderful employee! He is wonderful at his job!

The food was delicious, the rooms were comfortable, the staff was so friendly and worked tirelessly to please passengers. Every day we had two to three choices of excursions. All of our guides were locals and very knowledgeable and funny! I loved every stop. The entertainment was great. I have only great things to say about this cruise and especially our cruise director, Dragan. This was a trip of a life time!

Publication Date: 11/22/13