“Wonderful cruise”

Member Since 2012
No Forum Posts
No Helpful Votes
Overall Member Rating

This was our third Disney Cruise, first on the Fantasy. We had a great time. We had an inside stateroom with the virtual porthole. It was great. We were able to see a live view of outside and were "visited" by cartoon Disney characters about every 30 minutes in the porthole. I enjoyed it as much as my 10 year old daughter.

Food was good. If I had anything I didn't like, I don't remember it. If anything, I was tired of eating by the end of the cruise. Didn't try any of the specialty restaurants, the MDR were enough. Enjoyed the free snacks at Cove Café. Every morning, grabbed a coffee and snack and went up to Satellite Falls to watch the sunrise, It was magical and glorious.

Enjoyed the deck 4 walking path that circled the ship. It was empty first thing in the morning and was able to start the day with a 2 mile workout just by walking around the ship 5 times.

Liked the On Demand movies. So many to choose from, all free and included many old and new Disney movies as well as some recent non Disney releases.

My daughter loved the clubs and made many friends.

We skipped the shows and didn't feel we missed anything. We found that during the shows was a good time to ride the Aquaduck, and go in the hot tubs. Everyone was either at dinner or at the shows so we almost had deck 11 to ourselves.

I would definitely recommend this cruise to anyone;

Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Very nice centrally located room. Quiet, had a service room on one side and the hallway on the other, no direct neighbors. Loved the virtual porthole. Close to the midship elevators and stairs.
Published 11/20/13
No Helpful Votes
Read Cruise Critic’s Disney Fantasy Review
Disney Fantasy Cruises to the Eastern Caribbean
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?