Carnival Legend Cruise Review by dkojic

Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Shore Excursions 5+

Awesome Time

My husband and I decided to take a vacation on this cruise and had a great experience. We had a nice room with a balcony, which I recommend as a must. If you looked around hard enough, you did see wear and tear in the room as the décor and furnishings were a bit out of date, but it didn't affect our time at all.

The food was great. We had open seating dining which is another must. Deciding when we wanted to eat was very important to us and didn't want that to be decided for us. My only compliant would be that the food selection was very limited after shore excursions and the wait for pizza was always a bit tedious after our long days on shore, but it was delicious and worth the wait. Only during one diner service did the waiter only address my husband and ask how his meal and dessert was, but it wasn't really a big deal for me.

Our cabin steward Gusti was very friendly and always remembered our names when we seen him. My husband has uncommon name, but he always remembered and always said it correctly. We were on level 6 in the middle and had a balcony. We really enjoyed the balcony and the fact that we were allowed to smoke there.

The shore excursions were well organized and the tenders/ tour guides/ ferries were always prompt and professional. We seen 4 different comedy shows which were really funny.

Publication Date: 11/20/13