Carnival Fantasy Cruise Review by Justtim: Wow.......

Carnival Fantasy 2

Wow.......

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Charleston

My wife and I traveled with my mom and her friend. We stayed in cabins U52 and U56. This was my wifes first cruise , The rest of us have been on several with different cruise lines. we went as part of a group on a Gospel music cruise from Abraham Productions.

The Good :

The food was Great , the Wait staff did an excellent job. Our cabin was nice and our Cabin Steward really did an outstanding job. The ship is well kept for its age,,,, and clean.

The Bad:

My mom is in a wheelchair, I could not believe how absolutely RUDE people are to older folks in a wheel chair. The Staff on the Fantasy were not very helpful at all with handicap people with only a couple of exceptions. Most of the crew would trip over the wheel chair or jump in front of you instead of offering to even open a door. The only exception to that was the Hostess of the Jubilee Dining room ( Natasha ?) from Serbia, She did the best she could to help but she was about the only one. More

Entertainment:

We had access to the Gospel concerts, they were great. But if you were a regular passenger not in that group, the shows were really bad. Since when did cruise lines recruit passengers for self entertainment. The cruise director Rissa ......... just loud and arrogant. The weather was rough so they canceled some shows and closed the upper deck and the pool.There just wasn't a lot to do.

I wouldn't recommend this trip unless you gat a steal of a last minute deal. Less

Published 11/19/13

Read more Carnival Fantasy cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Fantasy Review >>

Compare Prices on Carnival Fantasy Bahamas Cruises

Cabin review:

Cabin was nice , well kept and our cabin steward did a great job

Justtim