Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by Abenanomsa2: Breakaway a busy vacation

Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bahamas Cruises

Breakaway a busy vacation

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

Just completed a 7 day cruise to Port Canaveral and the Bahamas. It may have been our luck that the Jersey schools were out for 3 days this week as there were about 1800 children on board!

The ship is stunning - still smelling brand new with all the electronic upgrades such as touch screens on every floor and a huge digital interactive screen in the Atrium. I must admit I am probably not the best judge of large ships - I find the crowds on board not enjoyable especially for breakfast. The food on Norwegian is so-so but the entertainment is second to none! We caught two Broadway shows and Second City not to mention that the on-board staff shows were top-notch!

I am not a fan of freestyle dining but the variety of restaurants made it interesting.

We will likely sail Norwegian away but only if there is great pre-advertised entertainment to make up for the less than desirable food. Less

Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>