Zuiderdam Cruise Review by patyann70: RETURN TO 1950

Compare Prices on Zuiderdam Panama Canal & Central America Cruises

RETURN TO 1950

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America

We have just returned from the 11 day cruise from the Panama Canal. We were up graded to deck six with the balcony. The ship it self needs to be put away for remodel. The way the rooms are set up there is no room for storage. If you open the closet you can not get in the bathroom. The furniture is so old I thought it belong to my grandmother.the sleeper sofa and chair should be given to good will. The chairs on the deck should just be trashed and the ottoman on the deck is all ripped up and belongs in the trash.

The shore excursions are all about the same do private they cost less and you will see the same.

Toto the room attendant was excellent and helpful.

Dining was good not excellent. I had to send my food back once it was burned. The waiter at the early seating at table 50 and 46 were excellent.

The steel band was the best entertainment on the ship just loved them. The rest was ok nothing to hurry to see.

Disembarkation was the usual. More

I would never sail with Holland America again back to Celebrity.

I thought this was the cruise of wheel chairs and walkers!!!!! Less

Read more Zuiderdam cruise reviews >>