Azamara Quest Cruise Review by Mickmcnich

Member Name: Mickmcnich
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
Destination: Mediterranean
See More About: Azamara Quest Cruise Reviews | Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Azamara Cruise Deals
Shore Excursions 5+

LuxuryOnly.com

Ship Facts: Azamara Quest Review (by Cruise Critic!) | Azamara Quest Deck Plans
Shopping in the Mediterranean

This was my first ever Cruise so I was not too sure what to expect. But I was not disappointed the ship is decorated in an Edwardian style and looks vey impressive on first entry. The crew and hotel staff are extremely friendly and attentive. The whole experience is relaxing with no undue pressure to do anything but your own thing.

I loved the destination based itinery and the on shore experiences which are well organised and give a taste of the area yo are visiting. Many are now on my city break itinery.

I booked this cruise after being widowed for 12 months so was on board as a single which also concerned me, howevr I should not have been. On such a small ship it was easy to make friends and I can away with many contacts and new friends. I have been back home for a week and have booked another Azamara cruise straight away.

Publication Date: 11/19/13