Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by Wino1: Crew was great but not the food

Member Since 2011
1 Post

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Enchantment of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

Crew was great but not the food

Sail Date: November 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

Four ladies decided to take a quickie girl's trip to Nassau and back on the ship. The price was great (less than $400 a person) and we got 2 cabins with ocean view windows on Deck 4. My friends enjoyed playing the slots in the casino and even won some money. I took advantage of spa specials and managed to lose 3 inches with one of the treatments. Weather forced a change and we had our at sea day on day 2 instead of Coco Bay which got delayed to day 4.

The crew was warm and friendly and tried their best to make everyone happy. Unfortunately, we found the food to be poor to horrible. We realize that Royal Caribbean wants to make this short cruise affordable, but the food was worse than Burger King! No spice or overkill on salt,half cooked baked potatoes,fish that had been disguised as fish and other items that we won't discuss. The chef came out and talked to us,but he really could not explain cold toast or ice cold hollandaise sauce. The man is trying but it is going to be an More uphill fight. The breads were great as well as the oatmeal, but I prefer not to make that my diet for 4 days.

Entertainment was better than I expected and the sets were cute.Art auction was horrible with the auctioneer not telling the full truth about his zero interest finance plan.(so beware and ask many detailed questions).

The trip was fun and we found a wonderful hole in the wall in Nassau for outstanding conch salad(O Andros). I loved the spa and the captain played a great horn on the last night at sea,but don't take this short cruise with high expectations. Go with the flow and you will have fun. Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>