“MSC Poesia”

Member Since 2013
No Forum Posts
1 Helpful Vote
Overall Member Rating

My wife & I travelled with MSC on Musica in 2006 shortley after her launch so I was interested to see if there had been any changes We Boarded in Copenhagen, no problems quick easy and efficent, ship is truly BEAUTIFUL and in perfect condition.

Our inside cabin was very comfortable, plenty of space and great bathroom.

The main lounge / dining of Poesia are spectacular, in particular the wine bar, with Chesterfield chairs and lounges in a dark blue superb wines for tasting (from 1700) for a very resonable 7.8 Eu including an unbelievablearray of cheese and too many lovely items to mention.

Main dining rooms are equal to the best of restaurants with exceptional service and food quality was superb. The staff are truly fantastic in a European way, that is not over the top with "hows your day been "when basically they dont care, but genuineely concerned you are enjoying yourself. Pool areas are great and its easy to find a quite area while at sea if you want to get away from the rest. Ship never seems that crowded except at lunch time when the buffet is full on, we used to time our lunch for later in the day. MSC is a massive improvement from earlier days, so give them a go I'M SURE YOU WILL BE HAPPY.

MSC Poesia Cruises to the Baltic Sea
  • Service
  • Shore Excursions
  • Value for Money

Cabin review:

Very comfortable cabins, good air con great bathroom & desk area
Published 11/19/13
1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic’s MSC Poesia Review
MSC Poesia Cruises to the Baltic Sea
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?