River Queen Cruise Review by LindaDiane: Best Cruise of My Life

Best Cruise of My Life

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Amsterdam

We just completed 13 days on the Rhine/Mosel with Uniworld. The cruise exceeded all expectations. We have been on a few large ship cruises (Mediterranean, Caribbean, etc.) and were committed to never cruising again on the "behemoth cattle cars" of the sea. Our travel agent friend said, "just try Uniworld", it's different. He was correct. We enjoyed everything, the itinerary (you are cruising so close to shore that you can hear the conversations of the grape pickers), the food was the best "group" food that I have ever had, the staff was available but not intrusive, and nothing was "announced". We were treated like adults, not sheep, and expected to show up when and where for excursions. And, being all-inclusive, what a nice surprise to not receive an invoice at the end of the cruise that flows to the floor for water, wine and excursions.

I can no longer say, "I do not cruise". We will take several Uniworld cruises in the future. Less

Read more River Queen cruise reviews >>