Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Review by nutymama

Member Name: nutymama
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Nassau
Destination: Bahamas
See More About: Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Reviews | Bahamas Cruise Reviews | Carnival Cruise Deals

Never Cruise Again

First I need to say that I was very excited to go on this cruise....I had heard so many raves about cruising, the food, the fun, etc. We had never been on a cruise and let me tell you .... I am not sure we will ever cruise again.

The food on this ship was terrible!! Hamburgers, hotdogs and chicken nuggets for lunch by the pool! Terrible...not one dessert that was good except the chocolate melting pot..the cakes were dry, most desserts were some type of jello or pudding. Fish entrees at dinner DRY DRY DRY...the Caesar dressing tasted fishy! way too much anchovies. It was like eating at a college cafeteria..in fact possibly worse. As far as activities go..unless you like to gamble, go to bars or drink there aren't any! $20 just to play bingo by the pool!

The only positive thing I can say is that our cabin steward was FABULOUS - Deway was friendly, knew our names from the 1st night, made us little towel animals each night when he made down our beds, kept our room spotless!

Nassau was fabulous...went to the RUI Palace for the day

Freeport - tourist trap!

Publication Date: 11/18/13
Read the Bahamas ports review by nutymama
More Carnival Ecstasy Cruise Reviews