Celebrity Infinity Cruise Review by Talldkny: Nice Repositioning Cruise

Nice Repositioning Cruise

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Transatlantic
Embarkation: Harwich

This was my 25th cruise. My 2nd on Celebrity. This repositioning cruise was an excellent value and wonderful crossing to Miami. The ports of call, La Rochelle, Vigo, Gijon & Lisbon were okay. I would not recommend any of them as there are more exciting ports of call to travel in Europe.

The staff on Celebrity could not have been nicer. We were constantly greeted by staff and officers through out the trip. For an older ship the Infinity was in good shape and very clean. Our cabin was kept immaculate.

The entertainment was second rate but one has to put all that in perspective as we paid less thent $100.0 a day for food, lodging and entertainment.

The food was good. You would have a problem not being able to find something to eat, as the choices were varied and the selection large. Altough by the second week everything started looking and tasting the same.

Most of my travels have been with Princess, NCL and Holland America. I had always heard that More Celebrity was higher class of cruise line. Unfortunately that is no longer the case. They are basically a mass marketed cruise line competeing with the rest.

With that said, I still would travel on Celebrity but would not expect anything special. Less

Published 11/17/13

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X