Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by JoePiazza: Norwegian Breakaway

Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bahamas Cruises

Norwegian Breakaway

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

If anyone is disappointed they're crazy. Everything is good, and any complaints are seeking perfection. If you want more room, get a balcony room like we did. You eat your fare. If anyone doesn't think in meals alone they get their monies worth they should go to Disney. The casino for a card player or roulette player is fine. Dealers are all friendly as are pit bosses. Shows I saw were good. Hell my wife even rooked me into playing bingo and it was nerve racking but fun and prizes were more than fair. The adult pool was clean as was the Jacuzzi's. I took my Dramamine with me so the minimal rocking was fine. They really didn't "push" drinks on us all week. No aggressive tactics. Room was always made when we requested it. Getting on board and debarking was simple.

If you think you're going to cruise without ever waiting on any line whatsoever then do not cruise. You need a bit of patience on a cruise ship but it's worth it. Everything was above par. People, activities and More service. Whiners and complainers are on every ship. For a boat leaving from NY with a huge NY presence, we all had a great time. Misery loves company and garbage seeks garbage. If you have good karma, then you gravitate to people who are nice. Everyone I talked to was nice but I could see and hear the whiners and naysayers. Nothing is perfect but if you cannot enjoy a Norwegian Cruise you should stay home on facebook, twitter, and go back to work. Less

Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>