Norwegian Sun Cruise Review by twoforcruisin: The Sun......a great cruise......a great itinerary

twoforcruisin
Member Since 2010

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Norwegian Sun Southern Caribbean Cruises

The Sun......a great cruise......a great itinerary

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Southern Caribbean

This is the first cruise review that I have written, so please bear with me. I felt like I had to write this review after I read the last one.

We were in a balcony cabin, 9143, and totally loved it. Our room steward, Arnel, was the best. The itinerary was great. The only problem we had with this cruise was the embarkation. Since the ship just came for Vancouver, the ship had to be re-certified be the Coast Guard, so the boarding was delayed for a while. Otherwise everything was perfect.

Every morning we ate at the Outdoor Café and the food was always hot. It was great eating out on the aft deck and there was always a table available. Much more than a table, there was probably half the tables always available. There were never any lines at any of t he buffets. We ate at IlAdaggio, East meets West an LeBistro and all were excellent.

The entertainment was very good. I would give it an 8. I think the best show was the "Oh What a Night" show which was a More tribute to the Four Seasons. The Norwegian shows were also very good and we really enjoyed them. The crew did a very good job on the upkeep of this ship and were always friendly and smiling and always willing to say hello.

I have no complaints about this cruise or Norwegian and it was probably the best cruise my wife and I have been on. Less

Read more Norwegian Sun cruise reviews >>