Silver Whisper Cruise Review by Rdgriffithunc: Worst Cruise Ever...Silver Whisper, Silver Seas.

Silver Whisper 1
Rdgriffithunc
Member Since 2013
0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Worst Cruise Ever...Silver Whisper, Silver Seas.

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Canada & New England
Embarkation: Montreal

Were do I start, 6 Star Cruise Line (Silver Seas Silver Whisper) my 88 year old mother-in-laws last cruise (she thinks), with two of her three daughters and one son-in-law to help push her wheelchair...priceless...not even close!

Between the four of us we have been on eighty plus cruises from Carnival to Seabourn so we have seen our fair share of substandard cruise food, but Silver Seas set a new low. From variety to quality none of the restaurants on board could serve a hot meal for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Even the specialty restaurants ($30 per person up charge) could not manage keeping your water glass full, let alone serve up an eatable hot meal.

The entertainment on board was like listening to a Middle School musical number. So you would think you could go to one of the bars on board and listen to easy listening music, yes for and one hour broken into two 30 minute sessions in two different bars. Same boring music every night for 10 days, I never saw anyone More (except my wife and I on the first night) ever dance during the cruise, WOW.

Now for the highlight of the cruise, the on board staff. Our Butler and Assistant were OUTSTANDING, pool bar and personal were OUTSTANDING, Front Desk representatives were also OUTSTANDING.

But the bottom line is I WILL NEVER RECOMMEND SILVER SEAS TO A FRIEND, NOR WILL I EVER SAIL ON THEM AGAIN! Less

Published 11/17/13