Carnival Dream Cruise Review by lfresa

Public Rooms 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Awesome time on the Dream

I just came back from the Dream also. I was on the cruise with the rude heckler. OMG he was even swearing at a lady behind me and I had the rude person who would not move from standing in front of me in the bar area. He was asked by me and Jeff the Fun Dude. What a jerk, but I still had a good time.

Have Cove Balcony, LOVED IT!

Was on the ship by noon. Went right to the pasta bar and loved it. No one was even there. Room service in the morning always came on time.

Had ATD and had Ruffino as our waiter each night. He was awesome!! Our service was quick and he was so friendly. I learned to ask for Lemonade at dinner. I thought he food was excellent, we skipped formal nights since football was on the first night and I did not care for the menu on the other evening.

I didn't find the lines bad at all except for the Mongolian. You have remember there will be long lines if you go during peak dining times. We found the buffets in back were not as crowed as the buffet right off the lido area. I did notice my food was cold at one of the buffets during dinner one evening. Oh well! One of the best pizza's we have had on a ship.

I found all the staff friendly and smiling. We watched I think all of the comedy shows and loved them. Jeff the Fun Dude did a great job here. I thought the singer as well at Sam's was awful.

I do agree that during the sea days they don't really have much. I was disappointed but just relaxed and spent my time at the back of the ship in the aft area. I found the music way to loud on the Lido.

For shore excursions I did Nochi in Cozumel, ( don't snorkel there, I had to help a guy having a panic attack the captain left us with a young teen to snorkel with ). Other than than there were only about 40 people that day, Manuel was our waiter and terrific.

Goffs Caye in Belize was awesome and the snorkeling was great.

I just find it funny in Costa May I love Country music but I would prefer to hear some steel drums not music I can hear back at home.

Did the dolphin swim and snorkel at Roatan. Awesome worth every penny. The trick is to dive down to get the sea grass to play with the dolphins.

I loved you can find so many places to get a seat on the deck. Just wish the serenity area had their own pool. It got really hot out there and I also did the slides they were fun.

Don't hesitate to go on the Dream. Your vacation is what you make of it. These are just my opinions and experiences of the week.

Publication Date: 11/13/13