Scenic Sapphire Cruise Review by lxp9: horribe experince on Scenic

horribe experince on Scenic

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Europe - River Cruise
Embarkation: Amsterdam

We were promised exceptional service and food, but believe me, what we got was not even average! The menu was never explained, so many people never knew you could order special items for breakfast.

Food was cold, and looked pre-cooked. There was not enough help, so we had to get our own pre-paid for drinks, and we were told to get our own ice water at dinner! One night they never served an entrée, and I ended up eating dinner from my mini bar. The crew had a party, below our room, until 1 am and we could not sleep. We have traveled on Grand Circle, Vantage and Uniworld, for much less money and had way better food and service. The crew on Scenic were from former Soviet Union countries, and that is exactly what the service was like....HORRIBLE. Many of our fellow passengers have traveled with Scenic before and they could not believe how bad this trip was. A travel agent who booked 12 rooms was outraged at the poor service. I complained to the head office and they blew me More off, after we spent $20,000 on this trip. DO NOT go on Scenic. Nest year we will do Tauck. Less

Read more Scenic Sapphire cruise reviews >>