Norwegian Jewel Cruise Review by Lucyw: Was Just OK

Compare Prices on Norwegian Jewel Western Caribbean Cruises

Was Just OK

Sail Date: October 2013
Embarkation: New Orleans

We took the Jewel to Cozumel, Belize, and Costa Maya, mainly as I wanted to snorkel in Belize.

I was disapointed as I was told they had cream rinse in the cabins, NOT!! So I finally found some onshore in Belize (I need it for my hair).

We were disappointed with the cabin stewart, it took 2 days to get a Sierra Mist replaced in our refrigerator.

When we called Room Service it took 3 tries to get thru and finally the cabin stewart that showed up, never returned with the pop.

I do like that they have a tiny refrig as we were able to get our bottled water cold for the next day.

We enjoyed the talent shows. The casino was way too smokey! hard to breath!

The service desk was just OK, some didn't give us adequate answers to our questions, others were helpful.

We do not like the automatic gratuitee as seems you do not get that great service as before and this is our 8th cruise.

desserts had no flavor!

Embakation More was terrible, long lines, Embarkation was even worse!

I will go back to RCL and try the Princess line. Less