Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by olsense1

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by olsense1
Celebrity Silhouette
Celebrity Silhouette
Member Name: olsense1
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Best time ever

Just returned from a cruise on the Silhouette that was awesome. Great ship wonderful service and the ports we went to were the best. The Greek Islands and Turkey were more than we expected as to beauty and friendly people. The ship never seemed to have as many people on it that were there. Very organized and the dining was superb.

The ship was sparkling clean many activities to participate in and the room was wonderful. We travelled Concierge Level and the balcony was one of the best parts of the trip. Breakfast in the room every day..appetizers every afternoon fresh fruit daily and a free bottle of champagne on arrival and on my birthday. I would recommend this trip and this ship to everyone. They did not disappoint.

On my birthday I had a wonderful cake and celebrated with the best people in the world my best friend and four new best friends that I met on the cruise.

I can;t say enough about this experience. Denis was our cabin attendant and was great.

Publication Date: 11/13/13