Celebrity Silhouette Cruise Review by olsense1: Best time ever

Best time ever

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

Just returned from a cruise on the Silhouette that was awesome. Great ship wonderful service and the ports we went to were the best. The Greek Islands and Turkey were more than we expected as to beauty and friendly people. The ship never seemed to have as many people on it that were there. Very organized and the dining was superb.

The ship was sparkling clean many activities to participate in and the room was wonderful. We travelled Concierge Level and the balcony was one of the best parts of the trip. Breakfast in the room every day..appetizers every afternoon fresh fruit daily and a free bottle of champagne on arrival and on my birthday. I would recommend this trip and this ship to everyone. They did not disappoint.

On my birthday I had a wonderful cake and celebrated with the best people in the world my best friend and four new best friends that I met on the cruise.

I can;t say enough about this experience. Denis was our cabin attendant and was great. Less

Published 11/13/13

Read more Celebrity Silhouette cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Celebrity Silhouette Review >>

Compare Prices on Celebrity Silhouette Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

Cabin review:

Great at room quiet and no movement in rough water

Athena Temple

Beautiful

Carpet Weaving

Educational and great people.

Ephesus

Beautiful...great experience

Read 230 Ephesus Reviews

House of the Virgin Mary

Nice and worth the ride

Temple of Artemis

Wonderful

Terrace Houses

Wonderful guide great price would recommend Yigit and this tour company to all.

Walked the port and sat in the sun experiencing the beauty of the place. Shops were great and people couldn't have been nicer

Read 767 Mykonos Reviews

Amalfi Coast

A great ride along the coast

Private Tour

Fabrizio Melanaragno was the tour guide and provided us with an amazing tour of the Amalfi coast. Picked up in a Mercedes SUV and we were treated like royalty. A great ride along the coast wonderful lunch at a restaruant he chose and a great day. Saw wonderful scenery and met lots of great people on our stops..Would highly recommend this tour operator.

Compare Prices on Celebrity Silhouette Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises

olsense1
Member Since 2013
Family & Children
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X