Carnival Dream Cruise Review by herli: Absolute Pleasure

Compare Prices on Carnival Dream Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Absolute Pleasure

Sail Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

My husband and I had a wonderful cruise. Every crew member we came in contact with was courteous and focused on us having a great time. The only negative came from a minority of fellow passengers who complained from the beginning and were downright rude to those of us who were happy cruisers.

I enjoyed the food both in the dining room (brunches were wonderful) and the buffett. Our cabin steward Michael was amazing. The Dream is a beautiful ship and we found it very clean. Of course the Steakhouse was amazing. This was a birthday cruise for me so my husband made arrangements to have our room decorated and a birthday cake delivered. He and I both were very happy with the results. We have already booked our next cruise on Carnival. Our cruise director James was a blast, always up and happy. We did the Behind The Scenes Ship tour and loved it, great job Bruno. Also we were at back of ship which was quiet and elevators rarely crowded. Less

Read more Carnival Dream cruise reviews >>