Voyager of the Seas Cruise Review by DiamondOlives: Good, but not perfect

Good, but not perfect

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Asia
Embarkation: Beijing

For starters, the main let down was the ship stunk of sewage, as you go at the back/side of the ship, it stunk really bad. In some other areas I could get whiffs of the same stench here and there.

The cruise was ok. Plenty of food choices at the Windjammer. I didn't like their Main Dining food options, they stated the meat wasnt tender, very chewy, and they advised us to choose something else which there wasnt else much to choose from.

The people were amazing, friendly people. I loved their service so much I miss them already! They all seem very happy to serve and greet everybody.

Plenty of cocktail options! It was so easy to just want to go through the list and taste all their cocktails! And good price for the amount of each alcohol content that goes in each glass!

The Ice show was fantastic, however they had no musical stories. They had good, single entertainers on at the La Scala every night, but they had no "wow" factor to the entertainment, More except the ice show.

The activities were rather sparse. Lots of trivia games were fun, but they also featured many bingo games and casino games to pay for. The other activities that were available were live music, health spa seminars and fitness seminars that did not appeal to us. We spent most of the time playing mini golf and rock climbing. The ice skating was fun too, but were only open for 1/2hr at a time, and when it stated on their activity list the ice skating was open, half the time it wasn't open to the public.

I reckon I will definately sail on another Royal Caribbean cruise, but maybe not the Voyager. Less

Read more Voyager of the Seas cruise reviews >>