Viking Baldur Cruise Review by sunshineinparadise

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Viking Baldur Cruise Review by sunshineinparadise
Viking Baldur
Viking Baldur
Member Name: sunshineinparadise
Cruise Date: August 2013
Embarkation: Amsterdam
Destination: Europe River
See More About: Viking Baldur Cruise Reviews | Europe River Cruise Reviews | Viking River Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Viking Baldur Review (by Cruise Critic!)
If I could I'd move in!

When we booked we didn't know that we would be on the maiden voyage, so a shiny new ship awaited us. Although a few kinks it was a fabulous 2 weeks. I'd move in forever. I'm sure by now the service at dinner has improved as nobody had worked together prior to our sailing. The food at all meals was quite good. Far superior to ocean cruises we have previously taken. All staff from bar to reception to room steward were exceptional. Hotel manager, as he's called, referred us to a small off the beaten track restaurant for dinner one night in his home city, then made us dinner reservations and arranged a taxi.

Private balcony. REAL BALCONY to view castle after vineyard after castle. Oh my! And, incidentally, great included tours as well. But I could have just stayed on board and been just as happy. Loved every minute.

Publication Date: 11/04/13