Carnival Triumph Cruise Review by tmiller1961

Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship needs more updates

I have been on 3 cruises with Carnival and this was my first on the Triumph. I was expecting it to be completely redone after the mishap in February but I was wrong. We had an inside state room on the the deck 6. Apparently it had to be one of the rooms that had been flooded. Our toilet and my moms toilet next door had dark black rings in them. I don't understand why they didn't replace the toilets during the renovations. Our bathroom sink was cracked also. I would occasionally get a whip of sewage in my room and also near the elevators at the bar in the atrium area. The television in our room was old and outdated while my mom had a flat screen.

On the upside of the boat, the food was fantastic! The entertainment was out of this world! The crew was awesome, Alex in the MDR was amazing. He was so friendly and went out of his way to make our dinner enjoyable. Sarah the young lady in the photo department was very nice. I will have to say I will probably not be going back on the Triumph anytime soon unless they do some remodeling.

Publication Date: 11/04/13