Grand Princess 5

Melissa517
Member Since 2013
69 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

Being this our first ever cruise I can not have anything to go by but our own experience as we went along. What I found totally cool was that The Love Boat was on TV with a new episode everyday. To me that was stellar. What was outstanding was the staff, from the cooks to the house keepers and the deck staff. They each were amazing and very helpful.

I was stuck in the room the first three days with a horrible cold and our Steward was the best. His first name is Roger and hands down to him he was awesome! I was on C102 and the room was tight and Roger always left me an extra box of tissues too.  Five stars! Our room was very spacious for our needs and the restroom was more than enough room to do what ya have to do in there. Shower was spacious for a nice lingering shower. Very clean and the Steward staff was ace!

The Horizon court was just the best foodies in the world with everything under the sun there. Boggles my mind how they did all the food preparations and More how they cooked it all. The Government shut down and Princess worked it to where we had a comparable excursion to the Natl. Volcano Park and they had us go the the Volcano Tree state park instead which was really nice to go through. Thank you Princess for that act of coolness on your part.

I would for sure go on another cruise. Less

Grand Princess Cruises to Hawaii

1 Helpful Vote
Read Cruise Critic's Grand Princess Review

Grand Princess Cruises to Hawaii

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?