Badly Designed Ship; will not sail this class of ship again.: Royal Princess Cruise Review by Swamp Rat
Overall Member Rating
Badly Designed Ship; will not sail this class of ship again.
(1) Mid-ship stairwell does not go up to the Lido deck and is not useable by passengers.
(2) Cannot walk around the outside of the ship on the Promenade Deck.
(3) The gym is not where it belongs, forward on the bow of the ship. As an after-thought they stuck it mid-ship with a passageway running through it.
(4) The ships theater somehow seems claustrophobic and the chairs do not have a place to put your drink.
(5) The balcony's More are very small.
(6) The indoor electronic shooting range is usually closed. On the odd occasion , that it was open there is a large crowd wanting to use it.
(7) The sauna and steam room are not located with the gym and are extra charge items.
(8) The Princess Live Theater was cramped and uses fold-out chairs that have been known to collapse with people in them.
(9) I had a cabin below the Lido deck and the noise of the deck chairs being slid around was really annoying.
To be fair, on the plus side:
(1) The Piazza was very large and well laid out.
(2) The food was very good and of excellent quality.
(3) The entertainment was OK and wasn't in bad taste.
(4) I'm sure there are other good things about this ship, but considering all the negatives, it is hard to remember them. Less
Best cruise line we've been on...
Another Great Crystal Cruise
The Royal Princess almost took...
Excellent cruise on a beautifu...
Plus: Itinerary. Minus: Main d...