The best part of this cruise was the people. The ship is large enough not to feel crowded, but small enough that you can see folks you met at dinner walking about.
A few items that I would have liked to be a better experience:
1) FOOD - it was just horrible--anytime dining was the best, but the quality of the food was poor. Salty, undercooked, overcooked and just not a wide variety. I would have rather paid a fee for a good steak then have them serve meat that wasn't filled with filler (burgers at grill - disaster);. Pizza station was great, make you own pizza-wonderful. Speciality Bayou Cafe worth the 20 pp for a GREAT steak--filet and strip outstanding--Sabitinis Lobster 3 ways--undercooked and not work 25--strip steak was good. Italian night served all German food--Mexican night had American food. Cold for the most part most nights.
2) STAFF/SERVICE--EXCELLENT--Princess know how to train the staff. Only had on issue where a bar server wouldn't go up on More
the 15th deck to get drinks cause it was too far to go--otherwise--best service I have seen in a long time.
3) ROOMS-Balancy room was good size and closet good size. Bathroom way too small-a full size person (140 lbs) could not even turn around in that shower.
4) PEOPLE-wonderful mix of americans and Europeans--all age; majority was over 50, but that made it even better--be an old soul and you will meet the most amazing people.
5) Excursions-stay away from the all day Panama boat transit--we we suck on the boad for almost 11 hours and it cause the ship not be able to leave port. --Again this is where I think Princess has got customer service down--got a 65% refund to all and didn't even have to request it. Surprisingly Cartenga was very enjoyable city tour--its was really hot and humid but the bus had great air conditioning.
Large stateroom, but the small shower I have even seen. Even a 135lb person couldn't move around in that shower. Large closet space and enough room to store all your clothes. Balcony is very small. Two chairs and a small table.