Safari Quest Cruise Review by kstawicki

Member Name: kstawicki
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Seattle
Destination: British Columbia
See More About: Safari Quest Cruise Reviews | British Columbia Cruise Reviews | Un-cruise Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+
Shore Excursions 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Ship Facts: Safari Quest Review (by Cruise Critic!)
Spoiled for anything else

This was my first cruise of any kind and I'm afraid I'll have to stay with Un-Cruise for my future trips. I was on their smallest ship, the 22 passenger Quest. We were not full so there were fewer than 2 passengers for each crew member. The crew was friendly, welcoming and helpful. Cabin was very comfortable; memory foam mattresses, heated floors in the bathrooms. Common areas were very spacious and homey. Activities were varied and plentiful. With a group so small, there is no need for sign-up sheets for activities. We could all kayak together if we wanted. The crew brought provisions on shore and we had happy hour at the base of Chatterbox falls with a bonfire while Monica serenaded us with Irish tunes on her fiddle. A terrific end to a most wonderful day. The food was plentiful and well prepared. You can't go hungry. Freshly baked cookies in the afternoon. Desserts with lunch as well as dinner. There was a choice of both a meat and seafood entrée at dinner, or you could have some of both. The chef had no problem satisfying special orders, whether it was for food allergies or personal preferences, he'd make it just for you. I can highly recommend Un-Cruise and can say without doubt that I will be sailing with them again.

Publication Date: 11/03/13