Legend of the Seas 5

mamabear123
Member Since 2011
20 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

We booked our 11 day Greek Isle, Turkey, Croatia and Venice cruise back in March and we were a little worried that this older ship although just recently refurbished would not be up to par with the other 3 RCI cruise ships we have sailed with over the years. We were very pleased to say the least when we go on the ship. It is a smaller ship but very convenient to everything. The balcony was smaller than the other ships but the rooms were great with lots of storage that we didn't us all the spaces.

We had a great cabin steward Mervin who just that week was nominated employee of the month so we were so happy for him and after having him for 11 days we know why he received the award. He kept our stateroom #7582 just "ship shape" and tended to any need we had very quickly.

The rooms were recently refurbished so we found everything fresh, clean and the bed very comfortable. I thought the bathroom arrangement was adequate with lots of storage areas. I liked the fact More the shower head was adjustable. We had lots of storage also in the cabin , more that we could use.  The only thing too small was the safe which could not hold a laptop which in my case was a Netbook size but wouldn't fit.  WiFi worked in the rooms pretty good.

We (3 couples) thought the room was outstanding and our waiter was the best we have ever had on a cruise!

The entertainment was much better than I was anticipating, the Windjammer was great, and the customer service desk was friendly and very helpful. Less

Legend of the Seas Cruises to Greece

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money

Cabin review:

The rooms were recently refurbished so we found everything fresh, clean and the bed very comfortable.I thought the bathroom arrangement was adequate with lots of storage areas. I liked the fact the shower head was adjustable.We had lots of storage also in the cabin , more that we could use. The only thing too small was the safe which could not hold a laptop which in my case was a Netbook size but wouldn't fit. WiFi worked in the rooms pretty good.

Published 10/28/13

Read Cruise Critic's Legend of the Seas Review

Legend of the Seas Cruises to Greece

Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?