Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Catz24031: Fabulous Freedom!!!

Catz24031
Member Since 2012

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Freedom of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Fabulous Freedom!!!

Sail Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This was our first time sailing from the USA and with Royal Caribbean and our expectations were well met. We were on the 6th October sailing. I was a little nervous that I would suffer from sea-sickness, as some previous cruises around the Mediterranean were a little off-putting, but lo and behold one hardly felt any movement. Needless to say it was not until flying home to the UK that I was extremely sick due to the air turbulence we encountered.

What can one say about this ship but to sing its praises from the entertainment provided, to the friendliness of all the staff whom one met throughout this cruise.

The cabin we had selected was mid-ship and seemed a good size to accommodate 3 adults. (We had our adult son with us). If there was one niggle about this cabin it was that there were only 2 chairs on the balcony. When requested for an additional chair the cabin steward said he would have to ask his supervisor. Naturally it never materialized.

My son and More I had booked a private lesson on the flow-rider, which was exciting but tiring, We had half an hour just to ourselves and the instructors, as no others had booked that time.

My husband was very impressed with the food in the Main Dining Room - he is a bit a a foodie! We tried Chops Grille one night, only because the travel company we booked with had given us complimentary vouchers for a specialty restaurant. Overall felt Chops Grille did not have a great selection of appetizers or desserts compared to the Main Dining Room. However, the steaks we ordered were very good.

All in all would love to sail again on the Freedom, just wish we didn't have to fly to her. Less

Read more Freedom of the Seas cruise reviews >>