Enchantment of the Seas Cruise Review by FlagLyn: Great Getaway Weekend

Great Getaway Weekend

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

It was our first time on a Royal Caribbean. Although the ship may be older, it had been updated recently. I loved the small ship feel. It never seemed crowded. I do not enjoy big crowds. Our Embarkation was a breeze and greeted by very pleasant attendants. I thought the food was pretty good. Can't say much for the dining room. Our first night, we waited 45 minutes for our food. We opted to not eat there again. The server seemed to be annoyed a bit with our table. We enjoyed the food at the Windjammer Cafe and the Chop Grille. The service at the Chop Grille was okay. Don't mean to be a snob about it, but I am used to better service that we usually get on another cruise line.

Stayed in cabin 8118, a junior suite. It was a nice sized cabin and like the layout a lot. However, trying to sleep in it was not so nice. We heard noise all night long from the floor (Solarium) above us. Sounded like push carts and patio chairs were running across the floor all night. Spoke to another More cruiser and she said they were having the same trouble. Our cabin steward, Leon, was fabulous.

I loved the itinerary, Nassau and their beautiful private island, Coco Cay Island. Both are wonderful stops. A very relaxing trip and a great quick trip.

Would do again in a minute, just will research the room locations better next time :) Less

Read more Enchantment of the Seas cruise reviews >>