Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by jndsilver31: Second Cruise on the FOS

Compare Prices on Freedom of the Seas Western Caribbean Cruises

Second Cruise on the FOS

Sail Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

This was my wife's and my second cruise and the second cruise aboard the Freedom,

We had a PR stateroom again. In fact we had the exact stateroom for this cruise as we had for our first. The location was perfect for us. Close to the elevators but far enough away from the noise.

The cruise was wonderful. The Western Caribbean is a better choice in my opinion. We didn't care for St. Thomas or St. Martin at all. We had our best time in Jamaica. We book an excurison through a company called JamaicaForaDay. It was a great time. The rest of the ports we stayed on aboard and relaxed.

The food, remember food is very subjective, was good. The issue I had was with the desserts was that they were not sweet enough nor did some of them have enough spice.

But overall this was a great cruise. Less

Read more Freedom of the Seas cruise reviews >>