Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by nebraskagal

Home > Reviews > Member Reviews > Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by nebraskagal
Member Name: nebraskagal
Cruise Date: October 2013
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)
Destination: Mediterranean
See More About: Celebrity Reflection Cruise Reviews | Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | Celebrity Cruise Deals
Member Rating   5+ out of 5+
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Value-for-Money 5+

Celebrity Reflection

The Celebrity Reflection is an elegant Ship. They have put a lot of thought into the different venues. I especially like the Lawn Club. It's something you can only find on the Solstice class ships. You can play a game of bocce ball or croquet. They even offer art classes. The only thing I would say about that is the class size is very small and the price a little high.

There are many nice features about the cabins. The only negative would be the amount of drawer space for two people. The restrooms/showers are larger than on most Ships. The closets are positioned so you aren't in each other's way. The restroom has a nightlight, which is nice when you get up during the night. The TV choices were very limited, if you didn't want to watch news, sports or a select few "free" movies.

Because we had late dining (8:45 P.M.), we missed many of the shows because they were at 11 P.M. I wish they would have had the show for late dining at 7 or 7:15 P.M. I found the prices for Specialty dining rather high, especially at the Lawn Club ($40). We enjoyed the Bistro on Five. The cover charge is only $5 and you get salad, an entre and dessert. The waiters were extremely nice and friendly there. The food in the main dining room was always very good. They had a good variety of choices. Our waiter and especially our assistant waiter were both very accommodating. I found the food at the buffet was better than on most Ships. Normally, I try to avoid the buffet after the first day.

We only booked two excursions from the Ship. Both were basically just transfers and then we were on our own. Worked out great. Overall, this class of Ship is my favorate and Celebrity one of my top five Cruise Lines.

Publication Date: 10/27/13