Jewel of the Seas Cruise Review by kmbrly64: Excellent Service!

kmbrly64
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Jewel of the Seas Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Excellent Service!

Sail Date: September 2013
Embarkation: San Juan

This was my first cruise ever, and I have always been reluctant to go on a cruise. People would tell me how great it was. I didn't buy it. BUT, after having gone on my cruise with Royal Caribbean's Jewel of the Seas, I am SOLD and SO ready to go again! The ship was beautiful. The service was OUTSTANDING. The food was incredible. The shows were great. And the ports were gorgeous. I'm a true fan of Royal Caribbean after the cruise.

The only two criticisms I would have are: 1) Out of our group of 20, we had quite a few canceled excursions. (Although, this is not the ship lines fault by any means.) It was just disappointing because we did not get the reason for the cancellations. 2) The premium drink package is terrific and worth it if you are on a long cruise, however, some of our group experienced frustration with RC's rule - if one in a cabin buys the drink package, all above drinking age in that same cabin are required to buy the same package. This was frustrating to those in More my group who had a roommate that either didn't drink, or drank very little and did not want the package. I can understand the rationale for the rule, but I can also see the other side of the coin here.

But back to a positive note, I was quite literally spoiled by the service I received from the cruise staff and I CANNOT WAIT to book another cruise! Less

Read more Jewel of the Seas cruise reviews >>