Norwegian Breakaway Cruise Review by gert1207: The best Cruise ever.

gert1207
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Norwegian Breakaway Bahamas Cruises

The best Cruise ever.

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: New York (Manhattan)

I have cruised on the gem 3 times and always had a balcony room. We were offered an upsell and took it on the Breakaway to a courtyard penthouse Haven room. This room and all the extra service made our vacation a second honeymoon.

The bed was king sized and so comfortable. I loved the bathtub, which I took several soaks in during my stay.

The Haven resturant was so peaceful and the wait staff remembered your name and what you had for breakfast and beverages the day before.

I attended the Rock of Ages and Burn the floor shows both were excellent.

The special invite cocktail hours were a blast and loved meeting the staff and other guests.

I loved how organized embarktion and debarktion was.

We were the first group to visi Great Stirrup Cay on such a large ship and it was chaotic and unorganized especially at lunch time, we opted to go back to the ship and eat. I am sure that after a couple of stops at GSC that it will become more More organized.

Roselyn at taste made my dinner experience on the last night a memborable one. I had asked if they had Creme Brulee on the desert menu when we had eaten there a few nights before, which they did not and she had me came back on the last night and had it made especially for me.

We will be back to sail on the Beautiful Breakaway agin in 2014. Hopefully in a haven room again. Less

Read more Norwegian Breakaway cruise reviews >>