Carnival Magic Cruise Review by Franksal: Just Back this afternon

Just Back this afternon

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Galveston

We left Galveston, Sunday, 10-13-13 for Key West, Freeport and Nassau. The service was great. The person kept our room very nice and clean through out the week. It was like on the second day I requested ice. From that day own, I had a fresh bucket of ice twice a day. The service was great. We only are in the dining room 3 nights, as we are not the dress up type people. We had anytime dining, as we usually went around 6:00 p.m. Very little waiting for a table. We had three different waiters the three nights. They were very professional and did a very god job, other than a little language barrier. But being a Texan, I am as much as they were. We ate breakfast three mornings in the dinning room. If you take a cruise, try and eat as often as you can in the dinning rooms, rather than the 11th floor anytime feeding. I would give a A rating, but the 11th floor anytime eating, an F. Yes that much different. Part of the problem, I blame on the guest. Some very rude and pushy. Found some to be More very rude. Always trying to over crowd the elevators and cutting in food line. But I have seen the same thing in Vegas, so go figure.

Plenty of activities for every age group. This being my 9th cruise, I did more relaxing in my room or my balcony. The price of the balcony is well worth the money. We had a cove balcony on deck two. Not too close to the water line, but did get a little mist from time to time. I found our balcony to be more private the the balconies on the 6th decks and above. Pack in such a way you can handle yourselves. We took our own bags and was out in no time. We left our room about 7:30 a.m., and was on I 45 going north to get home by 8 a.m. Everything on this cruise was great but the 11th floor buffets. Oh. I did visit the Deli for a ham and cheese sandwitch from time to time. We did see a couple of other Carnivals Ships in port. I would say The Victory was the best looking ship in ports. Less

Read more Carnival Magic cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Magic Review >>

Unless you take an excusrion, save your time with just a short walk around the ship. Do no get out on your own. It is not safe.

Read 781 Freeport Reviews

Still in the USA, what more do i say!!!

Read 741 Key West Reviews

We wondered over to the Atlantis. Huge place. take your walking shoes.

Read 2666 Nassau Reviews