Royal Princess Cruise Review by Beverly Cheng: Fantastic cruise

Fantastic cruise

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Europe - Eastern Mediterranean
Embarkation: Barcelona

We had celebrated our Jubilee anniversary from 3 Sept to 15 Sept by Royal Princess Eastern Mediterranean 13 days trip.

We satisfied very much including all the services , cabin housekeeping, fix dining table is provided in Concerto dinnig room with good service by Mark and Padro, embarkment and disembarkment arrangement is perfect and efficient, there is variety and different choices of food everyday, Good entertainment performance in princess theatre , princess live and Piazza.

There is TV video programme everyday recommending the travel to the next embarkment port

( it's helpful for those who did not join the tour)

We pay $15 per person for the Shuttle boat , round trip to St. Marks Square with unlimited travel/time for the last two days in Venice is perfect.

The information service is very helpful and provide good advice.

Shore excursion is expensive but it's worth to join it.

The Movie under the Star and Seawalk is More awesome.

Discount shopping is attractive for some items are actually very cheap.

Room size is big with comfort bed and sofa and storage space. I am not satisfy as slipper and toothbrush was not provided but hopefully I got one when I stayed in Barcelona hotel. Balcony is comparatively small with other cruise.

We had enjoyed our fabulous time in this New Royal Princess and will join other Princess cruise trip again. Less

Published 10/24/13

Family & Children
Rates
Value for Money
Share feedback
Thank you!  Cruise Critic values your feedback.
How can we improve this page?
Skip X