Allure of the Seas Cruise Review by SeBBB

Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+
Entertainment 5+
Spa & Fitness 5+

First time Husband booked Birthday cruise!!

This was the first time I booked a cruise,it was a surprise! A little nervous but Royal Caribbean assigned me a vacation planner,who was a little wobbles herself but guided me to a wonderful experience!

And all travel arrangements! Then there was the ship WOW!! You would not believe me so hurray see it for yourself. From the ease of embarking with the help of friendly staff! To the gang way where the theme of broadway and Central Park so many shops,zip line,rock wall hot tubs,pools restaurants,many! And did I say the size of the ship was WOW!! So many types of shows,casino entertainment,and foods in the many dinning rooms!! Excellent foods!! We didn't have teens or little ones but they had separate areas with children clubs and dancing. Look I do not write reviews just telling you of my experience,From the staff,the programs directors,the dinning staff,our stateroom attendant,the crew,all went out of their way to please

We went to Labadee,Haiti,Falmouth,Jamaica,Cozumel,Mexico Royal cab. Has arrange theses stop very nicely and you'll love the shopping and dinning local foods! We didn't do any of the excursions but,checked some out like the longest over the water zip line! The beaches ,snorkeling nice! They had nice excursions but it was her Birthday and even the shops were laid out and the staff offering water and snacks wow!!

I just had to say WOW!! And for my wife ,She said I ACED this trip ( thanks royal! I won't tell her you did it all)

Publication Date: 10/24/13