I was very excited to finally sail on this class ship after more than 15 cruises Fleetwide with RCI...While the shows were amazing.....I found a few things that left a bit of a negative impression....
1. Not only a lack of public restrooms and locations but the small size considering the amount of passengers.
2. Unlike the sliding adjustable height of the shower heads on other RCI ships this one didn't have this much needed feature at all...very user unfriendly...especially for a shorter person.
3. Cabin sizes some of the smallest I've ever seen and lack of usable in cabin storage space.
4. Location and adjustability of the TV (balcony cabin) to the bed..making it a real neck sprain to watch TV.
5. WJ which is usually a favorite and we usually opt to eat dinners in this venue...was much too small..giving it a very crowded feeling....And having to feel that one of you has to stay and guard your table at all times..they tend to want to rush you out by taking plates even when it appears your still eating...The most rudest (feeding frenzy) dining atmosphere I have ever encountered.
6. And last but not least...The Concierge Lounge...This was our first cruise as C&A D+ level and we were so looking forward to it....however the two Concierge's assigned did "NOTHING" the entire cruise but sit behind their desk...never once meeting & mixing with their guests...unlike the amazing interactions we have had from the Diamond Lounge Concierge's we have sailed with on other RCI ships.