Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by cruisecrazy29: AMAZING

AMAZING

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Mediterranean
Embarkation: Rome (Civitavecchia)

This was my third time doing the Mediterranean and his was by far my favorite. I love Celebrity and the Soltice class ships. I had been on the Reflection so I knew that I loved the ship. I had done Eclipse twice and like the Reflection better. I like the Lawn Club Grill and the alcoves. We only ate in the MDR on one night we love Tuscan Grille and Qsine and Lawn Club Grill!!

We upgradfed to a Sky Suite and it was awesome except we were below the Ocean View Cafe and it created a noisy morning for us. This is my only complaint that we complained several times and nothing was ever done about all of the noise.

We stayed in Rome a couple of days before and did the underground tour of the Coleseum, it was awesome through Walks of Italy. We found a very7 nice local wine bar and very much enjoyed our experience there.

We took a private tour in Sicily with Cellar Tours they took us to two private wineries and we had a Romantic private lunch at Bella Restaurant, this More was all included in the price of our tour.

In Athens we booked the Athens on our own and went to the Acropolis and then had a Greek lunch and greek wine and got back just in time for our bus ride back to the ship.

In Mykonos we went to Paradise Beach by cab and had them drop us off at a Hotel named Vencia Boutique and sat outside at the Karavaki Restaurant and had lunch with the most amazing view.!! It is up the hill from town and we walked down the hill to town to shop. Took the ship bus back to the Ship.

In Santorini we took a cab over to the black sand beach and then took a cab back to Fira and had lunch with an amazing view of Santorini.

In Naples we took a private tour with seeamalficoast.com I highly recommend this tour they pick you up at the ship with a private Mercedes take you to Sorrento for private time to shop. Then stop for lots of pictures, stopping in Positano for shopping time. Then up the hill for the most amazing food and view ever imaginable!! Best food we have ever had and the view made the food taste even better. We had two more stops after lunch.

For transporation to and from the ship we used Romecabs and they were very efficient and reasonably priced.

I had taken tours from the ship on my first trip to Mediterranean and to crowded and not so enjoyable. I learned of all of these things in port from Cruise Critic and reading reviews and I am so glad that I did!! Less

Read more Celebrity Reflection cruise reviews >>