Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by karl024: One long queue from start to finish.

karl024
Member Since 2013

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Majesty of the Seas Bahamas Cruises

One long queue from start to finish.

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas

I was amazed at how bad this cruise actually was. If your idea of a holiday is queuing for everything, a cabin no bigger than the average size king bed, a bathroom so small I have been in bigger showers and sky high drinks prices then this is for you.

This ship is old and was ridiculously overcrowded. Every meal time was a scramble to find seats, check in and check out was a disorganised shambles, getting on and of in port was a nightmare. The entertainment was substandard. I really felt like I needed a holiday to get over being on this ship. It has put me off cruises for life.

The one positive point were the staff (most of), though I am surprised they were able to stay so friendly and cheerful in such an environment. Less

Read more Majesty of the Seas cruise reviews >>