Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by karl024: One long queue from start to finish.

Majesty of the Seas 1
karl024
Member Since 2013
0 Forum Posts

Overall Member Rating

One long queue from start to finish.

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas

I was amazed at how bad this cruise actually was. If your idea of a holiday is queuing for everything, a cabin no bigger than the average size king bed, a bathroom so small I have been in bigger showers and sky high drinks prices then this is for you.

This ship is old and was ridiculously overcrowded. Every meal time was a scramble to find seats, check in and check out was a disorganised shambles, getting on and of in port was a nightmare. The entertainment was substandard. I really felt like I needed a holiday to get over being on this ship. It has put me off cruises for life.

The one positive point were the staff (most of), though I am surprised they were able to stay so friendly and cheerful in such an environment. Less

Published 10/21/13