Celebrity Millennium Cruise Review by Cruzan1214: Best Cruise Ever

Best Cruise Ever

Sail Date: September 2013
Destination: Panama Canal & Central America
Embarkation: San Diego

This cruise was the best vacation/trip that I have ever taken. My wife and I traveled with another couple and were in Aqua Class with a premium drink package. We arrived in San Diego a day early and had a awesome time at Seaport Village, Midway Aircraft Carrier and the Gaslamp District. We had a room at the Manchester Hyatt overlooking the Port of San Diego. I woke up about 5:00 am the morning of our departure and looked out the window and saw the Millenium all lit up arriving at her berth...what a terrific sight!

The ship was clean and well maintained and during our entire time aboard the crew was absolutely outstanding. Everyone was so friendly always taking time to say good morning or good evening and answering any question with a smile. Our room steward, Blu waiter and assistant waiter and all of the bartenders were spot on the entire cruise and really made this such a phenomenal trip. The cruise director Rich was very enjoyable and provided great information the entire More trip. He was always available to answer questions and we had a lot of fun just talking with him.

The food was over the top and way above my expectations. This was my 8th cruise that I have been on (first with Celebrity) and the food on this cruise was by far the best I have ever had on a cruise ship. Every meal we had in Blu was terrific. The selection was very good, the presentation unique and the quality and taste was first rate. We also ate in Qsine one evening and this was one of the top 5 meals I have had in my life.

The other unexpected treat on this cruise was the quality of the entertainment. The dance band D' Revelations is probably the best band I have ever heard not only on a cruise ship but anywhere. The female lead singer does a dynamite Whitney Houston and Celine Dion interpretation that got a standing ovation from the crowd. All of the other entertainment from the other performers to the shows in the theaters to the dancers was again the best I have ever encountered on a cruise ship.

The main reason for booking this cruise was the Panama Canal and it did not disappoint! Pictures and words do not describe this experience adequately. If you have never cruised the Panama Canal you need to add it to your list of things to do. We had a beautiful day cruising the canal and I will remember that experience the rest of my life.

We had terrific excursions at the other ports we stopped at and I am happy to answer any questions anyone may have about the ports or anything else about the cruise. The last thing I have to say is THANK YOU CELEBRITY FOR THIS UNBELIEVABLE EXPERIENCE! Less

Read more Celebrity Millennium cruise reviews >>