Carnival Victory Cruise Review by arthur5768: MUST READ THIS REVIEW

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Carnival Victory Western Caribbean Cruises

MUST READ THIS REVIEW

Sail Date: October 2013

The ship was very well maintained throughout the trip. The service, including the room service was prompt considering that the ship was to capacity. Having 9 elevators and seven hot-tubs, and three pools was good because people were spread out. Serenity did not have kids in it as it should be. The atmosphere was relaxing and fun.

However, if I could change two things, it would be that more shows to keep guests busy is a must. The shows were very limited and one of the only two comedians was not good at all. He was borderline boooeed off the stage. The second thing that I would change is that the big screen TV needs repaired due numerous pixels being out. I still enjoyed the Cowboys Vs. Redskins game at night time.

I did not see a great number of kids running around wildly. The dining was amazing and the service was great. If you choose the "open dining" feature in the Atlantic Dining Room, make sure to request to be served by Duarte and his team. Excellent!!! Now, as More a repeat Carnival guest, I was really looking forward to the eggs benedict that are served for breakfast. Twice, my wife and I were served eggs that were hard and the hollandaise sauce was dried on top of the eggs and appeared as if a slice of American cheese had been melted on top of the eggs instead. That is our only complaint with regards to the food.

Overall, great ship, great service, and great experience. Would do it again in a heartbeat. Less

Read more Carnival Victory cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Victory Review >>

Catamaran tour

(4)

Soon after disembarking, my wife and I rode a Powered Catamaran to the Isla de Pasion. A small private island next to Cozumel. The island was amazing and very private and relaxing. Open bar, open buffet, quietness, great service, and picture perfect white sandy beaches. All for only $70.00. The only disappointment was that the water was not sparking blue and it was greenish instead.