Norwegian Pearl Cruise Review by Ines & Volker: Blake Shelton Cruise

Cabin Not Rated

Compare Prices on Norwegian Pearl Eastern Caribbean Cruises

Blake Shelton Cruise

Sail Date: October 2013

It was our first Cruise ever. On our way to the Cruise Port a young woman said:"Once a Cruise, every time a Cruise". I couldn't imagine what she meant.

Now I know. It was one of the best holidays I've ever had.

We only booked the Cruise because of the fact Blake Shelton and other country stars were onboard. What a line-up! Beside Blake we had the opportunity to go to lots of concerts of our favourite country stars. There were Trace Adkins, Jerrod Niemann, Easton Corbin, Lee Brice, Randy Houser, Brett Eldridge, to mention just some of them. It was great! Everywhere on the ship we could enjoy our favourite music.

It started all with a funny sail-away party with Blake and Neal and all the people were just happy and singing and enjoying the free cocktails :-)

Every single evening we went to a concert in the Stardust Theatre. Also we enjoyed most of the small concerts everywhere onboard. The only concert I didn't like was Jana Kramer's because of her More delay. We had to wait more than an hour at the pool. If I had known she came so late I have been gone to someone else. Yes, we had holidays, but there were so many talented country singers on the Pearl that we didn't want to miss one.

We went to four great destinations. First we were in Puerto Rico and had a nice excursion to the rain forrest. Then we went to St. Thomas and did the Jeep Tour to Saphire Beach. Snorkeling was great. It was like swimming in a fish tank. The third island was Tortola and we did the Virgin Gorda Highlight Tour. It was fantastic! Gorgeous! I would highly recommend this tour! We booked it through NCL. Our fourth stop was the Bahamas and we did the Blue Lagoon Island Beach Break. I thought we were in paradise! I've never seen such a turquoise water and white sand beach before.

We enjoyed shopping in St. Thomas. We didn't like Nassau so much.

The weather in October was very good. Unfortunately we had a thunderstorm in Nassau. But it was warm and not too hot all the time. I didn't like the very cool temperature in the theatre and in the restaurants.

But the greatest place on the ship was the Great Outdoors where we enjoyed every single breakfast. That was heaven for me.

The staff of the cruise was friendly and the food was very good. I especially liked the Champagne Cocktail. Delicious :-)

I so strongly hope that there will be another Country Cruise that we can join. Less

Read more Norwegian Pearl cruise reviews >>