Carnival Sensation Cruise Review by sbarnes: Awesome Trip

Awesome Trip

Sail Date: October 2013
Destination: Bahamas
Embarkation: Port Canaveral

I must start by saying that I am a previous Carnival passenger. I love Carnival but with all the recent events this year, I was just a little on the nervous side. Carnival met and exceeded all my expectations.

Getting on the ship was quick and effortless ( provided you had done the paperwork Carnival had for you on-line) . The ship was spotless. Our room was large and we had an outside window, offering very nice views throughout the trip.The food was wonderful, entertainment an A+ ( especially the comedians!!!).

Nassau was fun, we had been there previously so we knew what to expect. The ladies at the straw market are ruthless lol!! The shore excursions were pricey, so we just ventured out on our own. Disembarking the ship once back @ Port Canaveral went quickly. We were off the ship and back to the car by 8:30 am!!!!!!! I can't say enough wonderful things about the cruise and Carnival. Best vacation value by far!!!! Less

Read more Carnival Sensation cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Carnival Sensation Review >>

Nice island, fun things to do but beware of the hagglers.

Read 2607 Nassau Reviews