Norwegian Epic Cruise Review by picky2

Member Name: picky2
Cruise Date: September 2013
Embarkation: Barcelona
Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
See More About: Norwegian Epic Cruise Reviews | Eastern Mediterranean Cruise Reviews | NCL Cruise Deals
Dining 5+
Public Rooms 5+

Great Cruise

I was a single person so had a single room, which was very nice and made me feel secure as you had to have a seperate key card to enter this section. However, it was more expensive than a double room?!

The ship was very large, but once you got used to where things were it was easy to find your way around. It was always clean in every single area. The food on board was amazing, a wide range for whatever tastes you have. The restaurants, Taste and The Manhatten were both exquisite.

The entertainment on board was not as wider range as some other ships we have been on previously. But what was on board was really great. The Blue Man Group was very weird, but you just have to see it! Legends was quite good and The Beatles Tribute was very impressive. One of the best shows I have ever seen was Cirque, it was amazing, well worth the extra money. A big top in the middle of a ship? Unbelievable! Sword balancing on a ship? Unbelievable!

The service by the staff on the ship was very friendly and helpful. Although my safe did not work and although I reported it, it was never fixed. The garden staff could of been more friendlier and smile/say hello more.

The embarkation and disembarkation of the ship were all arranged very well, unfortunately our flight was not until 1pm and we had to be at the airport from 8am in the morning which was inconvenient.

This was only my second cruise so I dont have much to compare it too, but overall I enjoyed my time on Norweigan, I would recommend it to others and would definetly travel with them again in the future.

Publication Date: 10/21/13