Costa Classica Cruise Review by jayarrscott: Costa Classica Adriatic Cruise
Member Since 2010
Compare Prices on Costa Classica Europe - Eastern Mediterranean Cruises
Costa Classica Adriatic Cruise
Just got back from Costa Classica Adriatic cruise (Oct.5 to Oct 12 2013).
The main points were:
1. Great Itinerary - Trieste (where we stayed for 2 days before cruise) has lots to see - great city
- Ancona looked interesting but poured down so we only walked around for 1 hour
- Dubrovnik - great walking tour of city walls - excellent
- Corfu Town - looked a bit run down in parts - interesting cricket square & old British
palace of Saint Michael
- Argostolion in Kefallonia - lovely walk along seafront by lagoon - beautiful
- Kotor (Montenegro) lovely small historic old town with (hard) walk to castle about 100
feet over town - great views
- Split - fabulous place - centered on ancient Roman palace of Diocletian + nice beach
All the above for £249 pp (+ £100 pp to go all-inclusive) - great value!
Ship specific - cabin great - restaurant dining very More good - public lounges spacious & comfy.
Most staff pleasant but a few offhand.
Buffet cafeteria like canteen (but food very good)
Entertainment from v.good (ventriloquist) to poor (singing & dancing)
Reasonably well organised - but sometimes difficult when all announcements made in Italian, English, French, German and Spanish!
For me - a great way to get round to all the above places in comfort.( I can imagine some used to more de-luxe cruses might not think it's so great) Less
Read more Costa Classica cruise reviews >>
Read Cruise Critic's Costa Classica Review >>
Fabulous cruise with one or tw...
MSC not for me!
Costa Cruise = Never Again
My first cruise
Great cruise round Greek Islan...